As we age, and as we experience disabilities, we will still desire to participate in favored activities within our communities.
- NODRTC Vision
- Through research, education and service initiatives, the NODRTC will ensure that older persons and people with disabilities have safe, accessible, and appropriate transportation options to ensure full community participation.
- Extend safe driving of elders as long as possible
- Improve traffic safety
- Increase the capacity of driver rehabilitation specialists to work with older drivers
- Develop and promote safe, accessible, and appropriate transportation options for older adults
- Increase older pedestrian safety